Healing Crystals for Pets and Animals
Link-to: | Crystals INDEX | Crystals and Gemstones | Crystals: The New Age Stones | Choosing a Crystal | Three Steps to Crystal Healing | Crystals: Romancing the Stone | Ten Healing Crystals for Women | Ten Healing Crystals for Stress | Ten Healing Crystals for Men | Ten Healing Crystals for Children | Crystals for Pets | Crystals Books | Free Daily Horoscopes | What's NEW | YOUR Horoscope | Astrology Articles | Teach Yourself Astrology | FAQ: Tarot-Astrology-Numerology | Astrology Books List | Astrology Lectures | Psychic Stars Daily Oracle | STAR-MATES | Cupid: True Love | Career Horoscope | MAIL-Michael | Copyright Notice | Quick Index | HOME-page | Page-END |
Healing Crystals for Pets and Animals
by Karen Ryan, Crystal Energy Therapist
| Overview | Crystal Healing Techniques | Fifteen Crystals for Pets |There are some very simple crystal healing techniques that can be used to help your pet or animal friend to be more comfortable during times of stress or illness. Healing animals requires a very strong and centered mind. An animalís mind is not like a humanís. Humans relate to pain. Animals react to pain. Any fear you carry inside you can also be sensed by an animal and amplified by the crystals. It is important to be balanced, centered, grounded, and have good intentions before you attempt these crystal healing techniques. Crystals tend to amplify the effects, and you will need to be cautious until you determine how your pet will react.
When you work on your pet, know when enough is enough. Watch for "tell-tail" signs: tail swishing, foot stamping, ears back, teeth-baring, hair-raising, attempts to flee, and other warning signals. Be prepared to slow down or to stop the healing altogether. Crystal healing can sometimes be too fast for the animal to integrate, or be too intense and may cause pain and other discomfort. As crystal energy promotes rapid healing, easing off may help alleviate the stress caused by a healing crisis. When the healing is good, the animal will show signs of comfort and affection, such as eye-lids drooping, teeth gnashing, drooling, general softening of muscle tissues, and sighing.
The following are some suggestions for using crystals for healing pets and animals. It is not intended that this information replace the advice of a professionally qualified veterinary. As always, seek the best available competent medical advice for your pet or animal.
The next crystals article will be on "Answers to Your Questions", so please write in with your specific questions and the answers will be edited and published (anonymously) in December 1999. There will be a section about dealing with a dying pet. Please refer to my other articles for details on using crystals for Stress, Romance, and healing Menís, Women's and Childrenís issues.
Crystal Healing Techniques for Pets and Animals
Place Amethyst, or Rose Quartz or other crystals, underneath your pet-friendís bed or pillow for up to two weeks. Be cautious of sharp edges and position the stones to be comfortable and safe for your pet. If the crystal energy is too intense, your pet will be agitated and may not want to rest in their bed. If your pet likes the crystals, you will see an improvement in their health within a few days.
Hold the crystal in your hand, and starting a few inches away from the affected part or injured area, rotate the crystal clock-wise. Take your time, go slow, breath gently and evenly. Animals express their emotions with movement, so watch if your pet wants more or tries to move away.
Get a small pouch that can attach to a collar and place up to three crystals inside. If you put too many crystals in, your pet may feel disoriented. Be careful that the pouch does not interfere with movement or cause it to be caught on anything.
Warm up crystals in the sun before your healing session. The sun gives masculine, active yang energy to the crystals. Apply the warm crystals to injured areas. If you are using an ice bag to reduce swellings, try a few tumbled Smokey Quartz with the ice to help unblock over-active or inflamed areas.
Add a Rose Quartz or Amethyst to your pet-friendís water bowl or bucket. The crystal will leave its energy signature in the water and, when ingested, the energy will go where it is most needed.
The following is a selection of generally available crystals and gemstones and their associated physical healing focus. Contact me if you have difficulty getting them and would like to mail-order them from me.
Fifteen Healing Crystals for Pets and Animals
- AMETHYST - Master Healer Ė Used for Everything. Pain, Disorientation, Head area
- BLACK ONYX - Bowels, Parasites, Protection
- CALCITE - Skeletal
- CARNELIAN - Skin
- CLEAR QUARTZ - Master Healer - Effective for All Conditions
- CORAL - Kidneys, Bladder
- FLUORITE - (blue) Bones, (blue/green or clear) Respiration, (green) Blood Purification or Lymphs, (green/yellow) Digestion
- GARNET - Reproductive System
- HEMATITE - Muscular System
- KYANITE - Alignment of all Chakras, Tendons, or Bones
- MALACHITE (**DO NOT PERMIT YOUR PET OR ANIMAL TO EAT THIS STONE!! Malachite has very high levels of copper and can lead to serious or fatal blood poisoning even if small amounts are swallowed. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.) - Used for Heart Problems, Liver Detoxification.
- ROSE QUARTZ - Injuries, Wounds, Reduces Stress
- SMOKEY QUARTZ - Nervous System, Swellings
- SODALITE - Calming, Nervousness, Good for Settling Down During Travel
- SUGILITE - Death and Dying (see my next article for dealing with a dying pet)
- TURQUOISE - Master Healer Ė Used for Everything. Protection
Contact me if you feel you would benefit from a personal consultation or for further information about certified Crystal Healing Workshops in the Toronto Area.
Also see Three Steps to Crystal Healing which will tell you more about what to expect from healing with crystals. Your commitment to the crystal is part of the healing process. Let the crystal do the work for you. Select your crystal with an honest outlook on the problem.
For further information or a brochure about certified Crystal Healing Workshops in the Toronto Area, please contact:
Karen Ryan, Crystal Energy Therapist,
Telephone (905) 855-2301.
Content copyright ©1999 Karen Ryan, The Crystal Tiger, Mississauga, ON, Canada. All rights reserved.
Link-to: | Page-TOP | Crystals INDEX | Crystals and Gemstones | Crystals: The New Age Stones | Choosing a Crystal | Three Steps to Crystal Healing | Crystals: Romancing the Stone | Ten Healing Crystals for Women | Ten Healing Crystals for Men | Ten Healing Crystals for Children | Ten Healing Crystals for Stress | Crystals Books | Free Weekly Horoscopes | What's NEW | YOUR Horoscope | Astrology Articles | Teach Yourself Astrology | FAQ: Tarot-Astrology-Numerology | Astrology Book List | Astrology Lectures | Psychic Stars Daily Oracle | Cupid: True Love | Career Horoscope | Karma Horoscope | Astrology Gifts | Michael's BIO | MAIL-Michael | Copyright Notice | Quick Index | HOME-page | Page-END |
STAR SIGNS Astrology Zine was published on www JUL 26 1996.
This page published NOV 01 1999 01:00 EST.
Last update August 23 2006
Author and Address©1999 by Karen Ryan, Author (All rights reserved).
©1999-2007 by Michael Star, Publisher.
81 Lakeshore East #51, Mississauga ON, Canada L5G 4S7
Email Michael at: email@example.com
Internet Web Site: STAR SIGNS Astrology Zine http://www.astrologyzine.com
- This Astrology and Tarot e-Zine and all its associated pages are copyright ©1996-2007 by the author Michael Star, of Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
- Articles by individual authors are copyrighted by the author. All rights reserved by the author.
- Permission to freely browse and store this material for personal use, or to reproduce copies in print for personal reference, or to redistribute full pages of this e-Zine electronically, is granted; provided: the entire text of the page is reproduced without modification (including author credits, address, copyright notice and all hyperlinks), and provided no fee is charged for such storage, reproduction, or redistribution.
- Hyperlinks to this e-zine's home page or any associated pages are welcomed and freely granted; provided such links are to the top of the page or to any hyperlink menu anchor on the page with the words Link-to: as their anchor reference, e.g. quot;index.shtml#ASTROLOGY.INDEX:", and provided notice of such intent to re-distribute is given to the author.
- All other reproduction rights, including print media and storage on electronic media and/or CD-ROM, are reserved pending written permission by the author.
- Any brand names, company names, and corporate logos mentioned in this publication are trademarks of their respective holders.
STAR SIGNS Astrology Zine (c)1996-2014 by Michael Star
e-Zine of the Arcane Arts:
Astrology * Tarot * Numerology * Crystals * Graphology
Free Weekly and Daily Horoscopes * Psychic Stars Daily Oracle
HOME page: http://www.AstrologyZine.com